عنوان مقاله [English]
Internet has provided many opportunities to improve supply chain activities, especially in the area of procurement. One of these emerging fields is electronic procurement. Supply and procurement processes carried out by using the Internet are called e-procurement. It is possible to integrate procurement activities throughout the supply chain by using the solutions presented in electronic procurement. Electronic procurement using Internet technology has mechanized purchasing and supply activities in organizations. Considering that many organizations attempt to reduce costs of their staff and management. And are willing to manage their cash flow in a more favorable way, electronic procurement systems can be presented as an efficient and effective tool in this field.
Procurement is preparation and purchasing needed items and can include instances like supplier selection, recording and evaluating the needs and requests to buy, confirm orders, processing purchase orders, attempts to put order to run, the coordination of prices paid items, loading and receiving items. Electronic procurement is doing affairs above, through the Internet. Electronic procurement systems are fully automated and web-based and are controlled and guided through internet. These systems fully integrate procurement of goods and services between the supplier and buyer. Providing timely and useful information to increase the effectiveness of buying decisions is of the other advantages of this system.
In this paper in addition to expressing to the role, status and benefits in the deployment of e-procurement in logistical organizations, the e-procurement system implementation process and the implementation requirements and considerations are also expressed.
- Defense Acquisition University, “MDA Glossary”
- NATO,”ALLIED JOINT LOGISTIC DOCTRINE“, 1999. www.nato.int
- Federal Acquisition Institute, “GLOSSARY OF ACQUISITION TERMS” 1998.
- Ministry of Communications & Information Technology," e-procurement System",2002.
- Consultant, M.A. Lars Bisgaard Schmidt, “E-business: E-procurement and Enterprises
integration” Danish Technological Institute, 2002.
- Department of Defense,www.dod.mil.
- Defense Logistic Agency,www.dla.mil.
- Consultant, M.A. Lars Bisgaard Schmidt, "E-business: E-procurement and Enterprises integration", Danish Technological Institute, 2002.
- Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, "E-Procurement System".
- Dale Neef,"E-Procurement:From Strategy to Implementation", Prentice Hall Inc.,2001.
- محمد فتحیان- سمیرا ملکمحمدی،"ارائه مدل توسعه تدارکات مبتنی بر فناوری اطلاعات"، مجموعه مقالات اولین کنفرانس ملی لجستیک وزنجیره تأمین، بهمن ماه1383.